- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The high school graduation rate of Fall River, MA was 72.10% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Fall River, MA
- API data.mass.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-26T13:56:59.000Z
The Annual City and Town Financial Report, Schedule A, is a year-end statement of revenues and other financing sources, expenditures and other financing uses, changes in fund balances, certain balance sheet and other information. Under state statute, the Director of Accounts is required to collect this information from all communities by October 31 each year. Part I is a report of all taxes, state aid and unrestricted local receipts, including all school related revenue, but exclusive of general and education offsets. All revenue is reported on a net basis, that is, after adjusting for refunds. Revenues are reported on a cash basis for all categories, with the exception of Real and Personal Property Taxes and Earnings on Investments.