- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Fall River, MA was $27,129 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Fall River, MA
- API data.mass.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-26T13:56:59.000Z
The Annual City and Town Financial Report, Schedule A, is a year-end statement of revenues and other financing sources, expenditures and other financing uses, changes in fund balances, certain balance sheet and other information. Under state statute, the Director of Accounts is required to collect this information from all communities by October 31 each year. Part I is a report of all taxes, state aid and unrestricted local receipts, including all school related revenue, but exclusive of general and education offsets. All revenue is reported on a net basis, that is, after adjusting for refunds. Revenues are reported on a cash basis for all categories, with the exception of Real and Personal Property Taxes and Earnings on Investments.