- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Franklin Town, MA was 32,843 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Franklin Town, MA
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-30T13:28:27.000Z
Find key information on library systems around the United States.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing.<br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at <a href="https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data">https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data</a>
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-09T09:01:54.000Z
Approved building permits for commercial buildings and multifamily homes. The PLANNUMBER column uses "BLDC" to indicate commercial buildings and "BLDM" to indicate multifamily homes. Building permits are issued to licensed construction supervisors and enable recipients to construct, alter, or demolish a structure or install a sign. The building permit must be obtained from Cambridge's Inspectional Services Department before the start of any work and must be prominently posted at the job site. This dataset includes building permits for the construction of renovation of commercial buildings.