- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The high school graduation rate of Detroit, MI was 77.80% in 2014.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Detroit, MI
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-01T17:52:31.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan. Standard financial reports are highly technical and complex, making it difficult to determine the real condition of government's financial health. The information provided in this dashboard provides measurements that are easy to understand, providing a clear picture of the financial health of government in Michigan. With measurements ranging from how government is doing in addressing pension obligations to information on total revenue and expenditures, this dashboard provides key metrics for financial health.
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-19T17:04:12.000Z
During the 2014 ITS World Congress a demonstration of the connected vehicle infrastructure in the City of Detroit was conducted. The test site included approximately 14 intersections around Detroit’s COBO convention center and involved 9 equipped vehicles. Traveler Situation Data (TSD) was obtained from the data warehouse, and not the data clearinghouse. Only 19 messages were obtained from our query as the current mode of operation of the Test Bed is that the warehouse only contains a few static messages, which are meant to serve as a proxy for future operation in which query submissions will only return message(s) relevant to the context in which the query was submitted. The messages that returned per a query submission communicates a pertinent advisor message which is in part contextualized by location and content. NOTE: All Extra Files are attached in 2014 ITS World Congress Connected Vehicle Test Bed Demonstration Vehicle Situation Data