- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Debt Per Capita?
- What is the General Fund Balance Per Capita?
- What is the Unfunded Pension Liability?
- What is the Total Taxable Value Per Capita?
The population density of Detroit, MI was 4,880 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Detroit, MI
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:26:09.000Z
This data set contains population density by land area and county of residence in Utah for 2010.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2021-09-17T20:27:34.000Z
Key indicators of broadband adoption, service and infrastructure in New York City.</p> <b>Data Limitations:</b> Data accuracy is limited as of the date of publication and by the methodology and accuracy of the original sources. The City shall not be liable for any costs related to, or in reliance of, the data contained in these datasets.
- API mischooldata.data.socrata.com | Last Updated 2017-08-09T01:27:17.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan. Standard financial reports are highly technical and complex, making it difficult to determine the real condition of government's financial health. The information provided in this dashboard provides measurements that are easy to understand, providing a clear picture of the financial health of government in Michigan. With measurements ranging from how government is doing in addressing pension obligations to information on total revenue and expenditures, this dashboard provides key metrics for financial health.
- API data.grandrapidsmi.gov | Last Updated 2021-02-19T17:47:01.000Z