- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Debt Per Capita?
- What is the General Fund Balance Per Capita?
- What is the Unfunded Pension Liability?
- What is the Total Taxable Value Per Capita?
The population density of Grand Rapids, MI was 4,439 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Grand Rapids, MI
- API data.grandrapidsmi.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-23T15:37:20.000Z
This data set contains the boundaries of the zip codes within the boundaries of the City Limits of Gran Rapids, MI
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:26:09.000Z
This data set contains population density by land area and county of residence in Utah for 2010.
- API data.grandrapidsmi.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-14T18:26:42.000Z
Number of acres of park land per 1,000 residents in Grand Rapids
- API data.grandrapidsmi.gov | Last Updated 2021-02-25T14:51:28.000Z
The dataset contains information of school districts that fall within the Grand Rapids Community College, Montcalm Community College, and West Shore Community College district areas as of February, 2021.
Mobile GR - Percent of population within a Quarter mile of 15 minute or less public transit service all daydata.grandrapidsmi.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-14T18:36:29.000Z
- API data.grandrapidsmi.gov | Last Updated 2021-01-05T15:52:18.000Z
This dataset tracks the demographics of City Boards and Commissions. It also includes the 2010 Census demographic data for the Grand Rapids city population. We also calculate the percent variance between the the percent of residents of a particular race represented on City Boards/Commission in comparison to the percent of that race overall in the City using these data.
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-06T23:11:38.000Z
High Quality Transit Areas (HQTAs) are defined as being within 1/2-mile of fixed guideway transit and/ or bus rapid transit stations with service every 15 minutes or less during peak commute times. SCAG published two shapefiles of (HQTAs): one for actual HQTAs in 2012, and one for planned HQTAs in 2040.
- API data.grandrapidsmi.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-04T14:47:28.000Z
Unemployment rates and margin of error for the City of Grand Rapids broken down by total population, age, disability status, educational attainment, poverty status, race, and sex.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2021-09-17T20:27:34.000Z
Key indicators of broadband adoption, service and infrastructure in New York City.</p> <b>Data Limitations:</b> Data accuracy is limited as of the date of publication and by the methodology and accuracy of the original sources. The City shall not be liable for any costs related to, or in reliance of, the data contained in these datasets.
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-06T22:37:13.000Z
The total number of 2015 jobs located in planned 2012 HQTAs. High Quality Transit Areas (HQTAs) are defined as being within 1/2-mile of fixed guideway transit and/ or bus rapid transit stations with service every 15 minutes or less during peak commute times. SCAG published two shapefiles of (HQTAs): one for actual HQTAs in 2012, and one for planned HQTAs in 2040. HQTAs were mapped for the county, along with population density.