- What is the Long Term Debt?
- What is the Debt Service?
- What is the Debt as % of Taxable Value?
- What is the Long Term Debt Revenue?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
The debt per capita of Norton Shores, MI was $55 in 2017.
Debt Per Capita
Long Term Debt
Debt as % of Taxable Value
Long Term Debt Revenue
Debt refers to the total amount of outstanding dollars owed by a government entity.
Debt Per Capita is the amount of outstanding debt per resident.
Long Term Debt is the unmatured principal of bonds, warrants, notes, or other forms of noncurrent or long-term obligation indebtedness.
Debt Service Ratio is the percentage of annual revenues committed to paying back debts.
Debt as a Percentage of Taxable Value is the amount of long term debt compared to taxable value.
Long Term Debt Revenue is the ratio of outstanding long term debts to revenues.