- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of Oak Park, MI was 29.40% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Oak Park, MI
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-18T19:19:48.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API data.sustainablesm.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T19:24:05.000Z
The City conducts transportation counts, which counts the numbers of vehicles, pedestrians, and bicycles moving through an intersection. Counts are typically conducted every 2 years during the weekday and weekend peak hours. The peak hours represents the time period where traffic counts are the highest due to worker commute. Weekday counts are conducted at all City signalized intersections during the AM Peak Hours (7:00 A -9:00 AM) and PM peak hours (5:30 PM – 7:30 PM) either on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday in the Fall (when school is in session). Weekend counts are conducted during the midday peak hour (1:00-5:00 PM) either on Saturday or Sunday in the Summer at signalized intersections in the Downtown and Main Street areas, as these areas tend to experience greater traffic as a result of the tourist/visitor population on the weekends. The table below provides the number of intersections that were counted in 2007 – 2013.