- What is the Unfunded Pension Liability Per Capita?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Debt Per Capita?
- What is the General Fund Balance Per Capita?
The unfunded pension liability of South Lyon, MI was $6,000,081 in 2020.
Unfunded Pension Liability
Unfunded Pension Liability Per Capita
Pensions are the accounts used to pay for retirement benefits for former government employees.
Unfunded Pension Liability is the difference between the current assets plus projected investment returns minus the total of all projected employee payments.
Unfunded Pension Liability Per Capita is the unfunded pension liability per resident.
Finance and Pensions Datasets Involving South Lyon, MI
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2020-08-05T21:12:34.000Z
This data is pulled from the annual Financial Trends Monitoring System (FTMS). The KCSTAT dashboards for Finance and Governance provide visualizations of this data, along with narrative to explain what these indicators mean. The FTMS report itself goes also provides a great deal of narrative, and can be viewed by visiting: https://kcstat.kcmo.org/Finance/2013-FTMS-7-29-14-Revised/n7p4-kkha