- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Debt Per Capita?
- What is the General Fund Balance Per Capita?
- What is the Unfunded Pension Liability?
- What is the Total Taxable Value Per Capita?
The population density of Sterling Heights, MI was 3,629 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Sterling Heights, MI
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:26:09.000Z
This data set contains population density by land area and county of residence in Utah for 2010.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2020-02-08T01:20:25.000Z
Contains the main body of the “Development Data Book” as of January 1, 2019. The Development Data Book lists all of the Authority's Developments alphabetically and includes information on the development identification numbers, program and construction type, number of apartments and rental rooms, population, number of buildings and stories, street boundaries, and political districts.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2021-09-17T20:27:34.000Z
Key indicators of broadband adoption, service and infrastructure in New York City.</p> <b>Data Limitations:</b> Data accuracy is limited as of the date of publication and by the methodology and accuracy of the original sources. The City shall not be liable for any costs related to, or in reliance of, the data contained in these datasets.