- What is the Unfunded Pension Liability Per Capita?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Debt Per Capita?
- What is the General Fund Balance Per Capita?
The unfunded pension liability of Troy, MI was -$79,522,446 in 2021.
Unfunded Pension Liability
Unfunded Pension Liability Per Capita
Pensions are the accounts used to pay for retirement benefits for former government employees.
Unfunded Pension Liability is the difference between the current assets plus projected investment returns minus the total of all projected employee payments.
Unfunded Pension Liability Per Capita is the unfunded pension liability per resident.
Finance and Pensions Datasets Involving Troy, MI
- API mischooldata.data.socrata.com | Last Updated 2017-08-09T01:27:17.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan. Standard financial reports are highly technical and complex, making it difficult to determine the real condition of government's financial health. The information provided in this dashboard provides measurements that are easy to understand, providing a clear picture of the financial health of government in Michigan. With measurements ranging from how government is doing in addressing pension obligations to information on total revenue and expenditures, this dashboard provides key metrics for financial health.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2020-08-05T21:12:34.000Z
This data is pulled from the annual Financial Trends Monitoring System (FTMS). The KCSTAT dashboards for Finance and Governance provide visualizations of this data, along with narrative to explain what these indicators mean. The FTMS report itself goes also provides a great deal of narrative, and can be viewed by visiting: https://kcstat.kcmo.org/Finance/2013-FTMS-7-29-14-Revised/n7p4-kkha