The median earnings of Sioux City, IA was $24,420 in 2013. The median earnings of Wyoming, MI was $25,624 in 2013. The median earnings of Racine, WI was $25,599 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Wyoming, MI or Racine, WI or Sioux City, IA
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-26T15:46:49.000Z
This dataset contains the budget and actual revenue self-reported by each city via their yearly budget forms filed with the Department of Management. Actual revenue data lags budget expenditures by a couple of fiscal years.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-26T19:53:39.000Z
The dataset contains the name, gender, county or city of residence (when possible), official title, total salary received during each fiscal year, base salary for the employee, and traveling and subsistence expense reimbursed to state personnel. A status of "TERMINATED" in the column providing the base salary does not indicate that the employee was fired, only that the person no longer works in that position.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-26T15:43:56.000Z
Revenue line item data extracted from the yearly certified budget of Iowa cities.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-18T19:19:48.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-23T15:04:53.000Z
The County of Broome Personnel Department produces areport annually containing the Name, Title, Department,Base Earnings and Over Time Earnings of each employee who has held a position within the County anytime duringthat year.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-11T16:11:45.000Z
Companies Self-Insured for Workers' Compensation in the State of Iowa pursuant to Section 87.11, Code of Iowa
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-29T14:44:27.000Z
Michigan per capita personal income compared to the national average. The annual growth rate of per capita personal income for Michigan and the U.S. is included. For both measures Michigan's rank among the states is included for each year from 1990-2015.
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:17:51.000Z
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-26T15:47:18.000Z
Budgeted expenditures for all Iowa cities.
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-08T20:20:58.000Z
The table represents the Prevailing Wage Apprentice Rate table for apprentice construction classifications on state projects as defined by Public Act 166 of 1965