- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Brooklyn Park, MN was 79,462 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Brooklyn Park, MN
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-19T18:29:24.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API information.stpaul.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-06T15:28:17.000Z
The Saint Paul Police Department works hard to protect the peace and maintain public safety through trusted service with respect. Every day, officers from a variety of units interact with people in the City of Saint Paul. As part of their day-to-day duties, officers may issue three types of citations: • Criminal citations • Traffic citations • Parking citations The following data shows the types of citations issued, total number of citations issued each year since 2015, demographic information about those who received citations and the location of where the citations were issued. Please note: • The dataset includes a significant number of fields where no data is available. • A majority of the “No Data” fields represent parking citations where the illegally parked vehicle was unoccupied, thus making it impossible for the Saint Paul Police employees to record demographic information. • Prior to 2016, the State of Minnesota did not allow police departments to document the race of people to whom citations were issued. Making this data available publicly is part of the Saint Paul Police Department’s ongoing commitment to building trust with its community through transparency.