- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of Jefferson City, MO was 32.90% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Jefferson City, MO
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-18T23:00:14.000Z
List of Active law enforcement agencies (Sheriff, Municipal, University, Court, etc)
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-12-09T21:27:28.000Z
This dataset reports changes in educational attainment in the City of Kansas City, Missouri from the Census Bureau.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:21:21.000Z
2013 ACS 5-year estimates for Education Attainment for population over 25 years organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: B15003
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-12-09T21:27:48.000Z
This dataset provides information on large city-owned buildings, including 2015 environmental impacts (energy, water, greenhouse gas emissions) and energy costs, and property characteristics (square feet, year built, property use type). The data was collected and published per the Energy Empowerment Ordinance. Energy data is reported in thousand British Thermal Units (kBTU), normalizing all fuel types into a common energy unit. Read more at http://kcmo.gov/kcgreen/benchmarking/. An annual report with data analysis will be published each December beginning in 2016.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-12-01T19:38:50.000Z
This data set contains citizen satisfaction survey results. The citizen survey is administered on a quarterly basis. See the report by visiting https://data.kcmo.org/dataset/2013-14-Kansas-City-Missouri-Citizen-Satisfaction-/m8hg-mhad.
- API data.chattlibrary.org | Last Updated 2016-11-03T20:39:46.000Z
The Office of Internal Audit (OIA) conducts an annual survey of Chattanooga residents to gather their views of city services. The reports provide an overview of perspectives expressed by the residents who responded to the survey as well as detail results of the survey. - See more at: http://www.chattanooga.gov/internal-audit/community-surveys
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:04:46.000Z
2013 ACS 5-year estimates for Occupation Status organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered in 2010. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: C24010
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-30T13:28:27.000Z
Find key information on library systems around the United States.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing.<br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at <a href="https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data">https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data</a>