- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of Kansas City, MO was 33.50% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Kansas City, MO
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-22T23:00:14.000Z
List of Active law enforcement agencies (Sheriff, Municipal, University, Court, etc)
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-26T02:13:30.000Z
Current license information of businesses involved in the manufacture, shipping, and/or sale of alcohol in the State of Missouri
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-25T12:55:30.000Z
List of alcohol licenses of businesses who have gone out of business
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-25T12:50:27.000Z
List of temporary alcohol license expiration dates
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-15T19:51:29.000Z
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-25T19:10:18.000Z
Missouri Career Centers offer personal assistance for your job search or hiring needs. Our staff is trained to assist you with products and services designed for both Job Seekers and Employers!
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-23T13:10:27.000Z
List of Missouri alcohol licenses not yet renewed for the next license year. License year begins July 1. This dataset is generated nightly during the months of April through July for the license renewal period. This dataset will be empty the rest of the year.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-12-04T19:05:23.000Z
In response to law enforcement’s need for more flexible, in-depth data, the Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) Program formulated the National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS). NIBRS presents comprehensive, detailed information about crime incidents to law enforcement, researchers, governmental planners, students of crime, and the general public. A NIBRS fact sheet, written by the FBI can be found at http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/frequently-asked-questions/nibrs_faqs. This data set contains Group A Offenses for the entire City. Please visit http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/nibrs to learn more about NIBRS. The "Data Collection Guidelines" outlines how this data is structured and provides the exact definitions and methodology behind this data set.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-12-09T21:27:28.000Z
This dataset reports changes in educational attainment in the City of Kansas City, Missouri from the Census Bureau.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-12-09T21:27:48.000Z
This dataset provides information on large city-owned buildings, including 2015 environmental impacts (energy, water, greenhouse gas emissions) and energy costs, and property characteristics (square feet, year built, property use type). The data was collected and published per the Energy Empowerment Ordinance. Energy data is reported in thousand British Thermal Units (kBTU), normalizing all fuel types into a common energy unit. Read more at http://kcmo.gov/kcgreen/benchmarking/. An annual report with data analysis will be published each December beginning in 2016.