- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of Spanish Lake, MO was 19,105 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Spanish Lake, MO
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:19:29.000Z
2013 ACS 5-year estimates for Languages by Household organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: B16002
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-29T16:24:51.000Z
Salt Lake City Water Consumption by Tract 2015. Consumption is in 100 cu. ft units (e. g. if consumption is 34 that means 3400 cu. ft.) 100 cu. ft. = 748.052 gallons.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-07T15:48:11.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
- API data.chattlibrary.org | Last Updated 2016-11-03T20:39:46.000Z
The Office of Internal Audit (OIA) conducts an annual survey of Chattanooga residents to gather their views of city services. The reports provide an overview of perspectives expressed by the residents who responded to the survey as well as detail results of the survey. - See more at: http://www.chattanooga.gov/internal-audit/community-surveys