- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of Atlantic City, NJ was 16.30% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Atlantic City, NJ
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-04-01T12:17:11.000Z
OPT provides transportation service to many different kinds of locations. Many of these locations are schools but they also include offices or other sites that may be part of certain students’ educational plans. The schools may be public, private or religious. OPT provides busing to some Pre-K sites for students who have an IEP for curb-to-curb busing because of medical condition. Transportation service is not limited to school bus service; it includes distribution of MetroCards and approved reimbursement services. Bus service can be conducted on a yellow school bus, an ambulance, or even a coach bus. Yellow school buses are available in a number of sizes and seating configurations. This dataset includes schools, offices or Pre-K/EI sites that currently receive any transportation services from OPT. These sites may be within the New York City limits or up to fifty miles from the city limits in the states of New York, New Jersey or Connecticut. This dataset does not include field trip destinations.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:09:17.000Z
The New York City Work and Family Leave Survey (WFLS), conducted in March 2016, was a telephone survey of New York City residents who gave birth in 2014. Its goal was to improve understanding about the availability and accessibility of paid family leave to working parents. The WFLS also sought to describe the role that paid family leave policies play in achieving health equity for parents and children. The WFLS was made possible through funding by the U.S. Department of Labor Women’s Bureau.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:36:53.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-02-15T22:45:47.000Z
Locations of street light poles, traffic light poles and utility poles approved for the potential installation of mobile telecommunications equipment by companies authorized by the New York City Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-13T14:14:35.000Z
THIS DATASET IS FINAL AND NO FURTHER UPDATES ARE EXPECTED. This is a report for all the relevant columns of DOE - The Amount Awarded and Recipient broken down by federal agency, county, and municipality.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T01:42:51.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T09:04:33.000Z
Number Of Hospitalizations For Heart Attacks 35 And Over All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:22:46.000Z
Prevalence Of Autism Spectrum Disorder Per 1000 Children 8 Years Old All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:34:49.000Z
Hazardous Materials Incidents Utah 1977-2014