- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Fair Lawn, NJ was 33,205 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Fair Lawn, NJ
Percent Of Older Adults (65+) Reporting Fair Or Poor Health Status, New Jersey, by year: Beginning 2011healthdata.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-10T15:42:41.000Z
Ratio: Percent of Population Definition: Percentage of older adults (65+) who report fair or poor health status when asked "Would you say that in general your health is excellent, very good, good, fair or poor?" Data Source: New Jersey Behavioral Risk Factor Survey, Center for Health Statistics, New Jersey Department of Health
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:14:49.000Z
The New York City Work and Family Leave Survey (WFLS), conducted in March 2016, was a telephone survey of New York City residents who gave birth in 2014. Its goal was to improve understanding about the availability and accessibility of paid family leave to working parents. The WFLS also sought to describe the role that paid family leave policies play in achieving health equity for parents and children. The WFLS was made possible through funding by the U.S. Department of Labor Women’s Bureau.