- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The high school graduation rate of North Plainfield, NJ was 84.70% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving North Plainfield, NJ
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-03-01T11:46:13.000Z
OPT provides transportation service to many different kinds of locations. Many of these locations are schools but they also include offices or other sites that may be part of certain students’ educational plans. The schools may be public, private or religious. OPT provides busing to some Pre-K sites for students who have an IEP for curb-to-curb busing because of medical condition. Transportation service is not limited to school bus service; it includes distribution of MetroCards and approved reimbursement services. Bus service can be conducted on a yellow school bus, an ambulance, or even a coach bus. Yellow school buses are available in a number of sizes and seating configurations. This dataset includes schools, offices or Pre-K/EI sites that currently receive any transportation services from OPT. These sites may be within the New York City limits or up to fifty miles from the city limits in the states of New York, New Jersey or Connecticut. This dataset does not include field trip destinations.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-20T13:14:41.000Z
This data set is of certified businesses owned and controlled 51% or more by minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. The data set is updated daily and is searchable and exportable at this link: http://directory.osd.gss.omb.delaware.gov/index.shtml. The Office of Supplier Diversity's mission is to assist the entire supplier diversity community of minority, women, veteran, service disabled veteran, and individuals with disabilities owned businesses as well as small businesses of a unique size in competing for the provision of commodities, services, and construction to State departments, agencies, authorities, school districts, higher education institutions and all businesses. The Office of Supplier Diversity sits within Government Support Services, a Division of the Office of Management and Budget.