- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of South Plainfield, NJ was 36.00% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving South Plainfield, NJ
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-12-08T17:24:14.000Z
Locations of street light poles, traffic light poles and utility poles approved for the potential installation of mobile telecommunications equipment by companies authorized by the New York City Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-04-06T14:29:27.000Z
The New York City Work and Family Leave Survey (WFLS), conducted in March 2016, was a telephone survey of New York City residents who gave birth in 2014. Its goal was to improve understanding about the availability and accessibility of paid family leave to working parents. The WFLS also sought to describe the role that paid family leave policies play in achieving health equity for parents and children. The WFLS was made possible through funding by the U.S. Department of Labor Women’s Bureau.