- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of Toms River, NJ was 88,537 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Toms River, NJ
- API data.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2018-09-18T16:07:29.000Z
Capture results of mosquitoes from various locations in Edmonton. These collections are from standard New Jersey light traps that are commonly used to record changes in abundance of mosquitoes before and after control campaigns and to compare seasonal and annual fluctuations in population. Since not all mosquito species are attracted equally to light traps, the City uses a variety of other trapping and survey methods (with their own limitations) to monitor mosquitoes. Not all trap collection sites are factored into the historical averages. Some data can be incomplete due to trap failure. Some trap locations change over time. Trap collections reflect, not absolute population levels, but mosquito activity, which is influenced by changing environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, wind, etc.). The weekly averages do not include any male mosquitoes or any females of species that do not typically bite people. Each data set reflects the mosquito activity of the week previous to the collection date. To complement this dataset, there is the Rainfall Guage data which measures rainfall data in the Greater Edmonton area - https://data.edmonton.ca/Environmental-Services/Rainfall-Gauge-Results/7fus-qa4r/edit_metadata