- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of Buffalo, NY was 24.40% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Buffalo, NY
- API data.buffalony.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-20T19:37:36.000Z
This dataset comprises the public schools in the Buffalo Public Schools system. It includes schools that provide Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle, and High School classes.
- API data.buffalony.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-25T16:01:30.000Z
The Buffalo Arts Commission's collection currently consists of more than 200 artworks and decorative objects. The Commission coordinates their display, storage, conservation and maintenance. Please note that this collection is a work in progress and will be updated as information is processed. If while browsing through the collection, you can assist in providing any information regarding historic subjects, artists, or artworks, please contact the Buffalo Arts Commission at (716) 851-5027 or email (email@example.com).
- API data.buffalony.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-16T14:39:44.000Z
This dataset contains statistics on the main offense classifications known as Part I crimes by type and month from 2008-present. The seven Part I offense classifications include the violent crimes of homicide, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault, and the property crimes of burglary, larceny-theft, and motor vehicle theft. The FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program is a nationwide, cooperative statistical effort of nearly 18,000 city, university and college, county, state, tribal, and federal law enforcement agencies voluntarily reporting data on crimes brought to their attention.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-17T10:22:06.000Z
Information on OCFS regulated child care programs, which includes program overview information and violation history.