- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of Deer Park, NY was 27,223 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Deer Park, NY
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-15T22:00:54.000Z
The Career Centers data set houses the Division’s information for customers on all of the Career Centers across the state.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2015-11-02T19:45:35.000Z
The New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation (OPRHP) oversees more than 214 state parks and historic sites, encompassing nearly 335,000 acres, that are visited by 60 million people annually. These facilities contribute to the economic vitality and quality of life of local communities and directly support New York’s tourism industry. Parks also provide a place for families and children to be active and exercise, promoting healthy lifestyles. The agency is responsible for the operation and stewardship of the state park system as well as advancing a statewide parks, historic preservation, and open space mission.The New York State Office of Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation operates marinas and boat launching sites across the state. For more information about boating in New York State parks, visit http://nysparks.com/recreation/boating/
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-12-08T16:43:06.000Z
Contains the main body of the “Development Data Book” as of January 1, 2016. The Development Data Book lists all of the Authority's Developments alphabetically and includes information on the development identification numbers, program and construction type, number of apartments and rental rooms, population, number of buildings and stories, street boundaries, and political districts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-29T23:05:40.000Z
This dataset contains the number of ACT consumers within each demographic, risk, and service utilization category at baseline; by ACT team/program, county, region, and statewide.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-12T21:08:42.000Z
This dataset contains boat launch sites owned or operated by the Department of Environmental Conservation, which offer public facilities for launching boats onto New York State waters.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-02-02T15:58:57.000Z
Locations of street light poles, traffic light poles and utility poles approved for the potential installation of mobile telecommunications equipment by companies authorized by the New York City Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-04-23T19:18:43.000Z
Record of Forestry planting spaces as of December 8th, 2017.
- API data.buffalony.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-25T08:09:19.000Z
All tows performed on behalf of the Parking Violations Bureau. Call (716) 851-5369 and notify the representative if your car is impounded. Any outstanding tickets under the registered owners name and/or the titled owner must be paid, the vehicle must be registered and insured and all towing and storage charges satisfied in order to obtain a release form. If the police have a hold on the vehicle you will also need written authorization from the Police Department in order to retrieve the vehicle.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-10-04T15:41:11.000Z
Street tree data from the TreesCount! 2015 Street Tree Census, conducted by volunteers and staff organized by NYC Parks & Recreation and partner organizations. Tree data collected includes tree species, diameter and perception of health. Accompanying blockface data is available indicating status of data collection and data release citywide.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-22T02:24:40.000Z
Tabular Data for Permits administered by the Agency in which the general public can use a web interface to look up specific facilities and applications.