- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of Huntington Station, NY was 34,565 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Huntington Station, NY
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T21:56:51.000Z
Active Solid Waste Management Facilities
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-25T13:37:29.000Z
The Department of Health requires nursing homes to complete electronic filing of each facility's licensed nursing home beds and availability by bed category on a weekly basis. All nursing homes are requested to submit their Weekly Bed Census between Wednesday and Friday of each week, based on the census at 12:00 AM on Wednesday night. The Nursing Home Census historic data is the most comprehensive nursing home data available and is suitable for trending. Available Bed and Occupancy information is self-reported and is not audited by NYSDOH.