- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The water area of Lynbrook, NY was 0 in 2010.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving Lynbrook, NY
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-06-03T10:01:22.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1xRIvPz on the New York Lottery website for past Cash 4 Life results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-31T10:03:02.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1BbsR6n on the New York Lottery website for past NY Lotto results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T17:59:03.000Z
This data file provides the locations of authorized businesses that can sell E-Z Pass tags.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-06-03T10:02:13.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1J8tPSN on the New York Lottery website for past Mega Millions results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-06-03T10:00:32.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1DYGlWJ on the New York Lottery website for past Take 5 results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-31T10:02:27.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1GpWiHD on the New York Lottery website for past Powerball results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:01:21.000Z
Special "Texting Zones" locations along the New York State Thruway and State Highways that give motorists a pull-off area to park and use their mobile devices. Existing Park-n-Ride facilities, rest stops, parking areas and travel plazas along the Thruway and State Highways will have a dual-function as a texting zone. A total of 90 Texting Zones are located along major highways across the state. New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT) in coordination with the Thruway Authority, have collaborated to provide Texting Zones location information and signage to inform drivers.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-06-03T10:08:06.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1Cx6zvs or http://on.ny.gov/1KYjE6X on the New York Lottery website for past Daily Numbers/Win-4 results and payouts.
Automobiles Annual Imports and Exports Through Port Authority of NY NJ Maritime Terminals: Beginning 2000data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T17:59:14.000Z
This dataset represents the total number of Automobiles Imported and Exported annually through maritime terminals located within Port Authority property in the Port of New York and New Jersey in vehicle units beginning 2000
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-06-02T11:32:34.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1BbsWqI on the New York Lottery website for past Quick Draw results and payouts.