- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population density of Lynbrook, NY was 9,785 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Lynbrook, NY
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-14T11:01:27.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1xRIvPz on the New York Lottery website for past Cash 4 Life results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-12T11:02:56.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1BbsR6n on the New York Lottery website for past NY Lotto results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-14T11:00:31.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1DYGlWJ on the New York Lottery website for past Take 5 results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-14T11:02:01.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1J8tPSN on the New York Lottery website for past Mega Millions results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-14T11:06:57.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1Cx6zvs or http://on.ny.gov/1KYjE6X on the New York Lottery website for past Daily Numbers/Win-4 results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:02:41.000Z
Resident population of New York State and counties. Estimates are based on Census counts (base population), intercensal estimates, and postcensal estimates.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:02:00.000Z
The Department of Taxation and Finance annually produces a data (study) file and provides a report of statistical information on New York State personal income tax returns that were timely filed. Timely filing means that the tax return was delivered to the Department on or before the due date of the tax return. The data are from full-year resident, full-year nonresident, and part-year resident returns. This dataset defines individuals filing a resident tax return as full-year residents and individuals filing a nonresident tax return are defined as either a full- year nonresident or a part-year resident.Data presented in this dataset provide the major income tax structure components by size of income. The components include income, deductions, dependent exemptions, and tax liability. The data also provides this information by size of income and by the filer’s permanent place of residence (county, state or country). For a more detailed explanation on the determination of residency and components of income see the attachment: NYSTF_PlaceOfResidence_Introduction.Researchers agree to: Use the data for statistical reporting an analysis only. The author will include a disclaimer that states any analyses, interpretations or conclusions were reached by the author and not the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance.
Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) Claims by Credit Type and Size of Earned Income: Beginning Tax Year 1994data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:04:08.000Z
The Department of Taxation and Finance (the Department) annually publishes statistical information on the New York State earned income tax credit (EITC). This includes data on the separate New York City EITC and the New York State noncustodial parent EITC. Summary data are presented for all taxpayers which includes full-year New York state residents, part-year residents and nonresidents (where applicable). Data are shown for the total number of claimants and credit claimed by county and/or region for all filing statuses.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-14T11:02:37.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1Cx6Zls on the New York Lottery website for past Pick 10 results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-12T11:02:19.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1GpWiHD on the New York Lottery website for past Powerball results and payouts.