- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
The college graduation rate of New Hyde Park, NY was 48.40% in 2018.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving New Hyde Park, NY
State University of New York (SUNY) Campus Locations with Websites, Enrollment and Select Program Offeringsdata.ny.gov | Last Updated 2023-09-26T15:33:15.000Z
Campuses which comprise the State University of New York (SUNY) System. Highlights information on Undergraduate and Graduate enrollment as well as some program area offerings.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2023-04-13T15:17:17.000Z
CUNY academic programs catalog by campus, beginning Fall 2008.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2022-02-28T14:48:56.000Z
To understand the perceptions of families, students, and teachers regarding their school. School leaders use feedback from the survey to reflect and make improvements to schools and programs. Also, results from the survey used to help measure school quality. Each year, all parents, teachers, and students in grades 6-12 take the NYC School Survey. The survey is aligned to the DOE's Framework for Great Schools. It is designed to collect important information about each school's ability to support student success. Please note: The larger complete data file is downloadable under the Attachments Section
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2023-08-30T18:55:16.000Z
Local Law 84 of 2009 (LL84) requires annual energy and water benchmarking data to be submitted by owners of buildings with more than 50,000 square feet. This data is collected via the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) <a href="https://www.energystar.gov/buildings/tools-and-resources/portfolio-manager-0">Portfolio Manager website</a> Each property is identified by it's EPA assigned property ID, and can contain one or more tax lots identified by one or more BBLs (Borough, Block, Lot) or one or more buildings identified by one or more building identification numbers (BIN) Please visit <a href="https://www1.nyc.gov/site/buildings/codes/benchmarking.page">DOB's Benchmarking and Energy Efficiency Rating page</a> for additional information.