- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The high school graduation rate of Rochester, NY was 80.80% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Rochester, NY
RSBS MOM: Part 1 of 2, New York State Residential Statewide Baseline Study: Survey of Multifamily Owners and Managersdata.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-07-13T14:49:00.000Z
This is part 1 (containing: Property Characteristics; Heating and Cooling; Water Heating; Tenant Appliances; Lighting; and Common Area) of 2; part 2 (https://data.ny.gov/d/hc4z-b2p5) contains: Purchasing Decisions; Washer and Dryer; and Miscellaneous. The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), in collaboration with the New York State Department of Public Service (DPS), conducted a statewide residential baseline study (study) from 2011 to 2014 of the single-family and multifamily residential housing segments, including new construction, and a broad range of energy uses and efficiency measures. This dataset includes data from 219 completed Multifamily owner and manager surveys. The types of data collected during the survey cover property characteristics, heating and cooling equipment, water heating equipment, tenant appliances, lighting, purchasing decision, common areas, clothes washing and drying, and miscellaneous equipment. The data is segmented to cover both common space equipment and, to the degree possible, tenant-unit equipment, such as refrigerators or clothes washers that are included in the rental by the building ownership.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-19T10:21:56.000Z
Information on OCFS regulated child care programs, which includes program overview information and violation history.