- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population density of Rochester, NY was 5,807 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Rochester, NY
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-29T11:01:21.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1xRIvPz on the New York Lottery website for past Cash 4 Life results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-26T11:02:56.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1BbsR6n on the New York Lottery website for past NY Lotto results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-09T23:02:43.000Z
How does your organization use this dataset? What other NYSERDA or energy-related datasets would you like to see on Open NY? Let us know by emailing OpenNY@nyserda.ny.gov. Gasoline retail prices weekly average by region dataset provides the weekly average retail gasoline prices for New York State and sixteen New York metropolitan regions in U.S. dollars per gallon. Data is a weekly average from October 2007 through current. Some metropolitan regions begin in 2017. Average daily retail gasoline prices are collected from the American Automobile Association (AAA) Daily Fuel Gauge Report. The AAA Daily Fuel Gauge Report prices are averaged to produce a weekly average retail price for New York State and each metropolitan region. The New York State metropolitan regions in the dataset are Albany (Albany-Schenectady-Troy), Batavia, Binghamton, Buffalo (Buffalo-Niagara Falls), Dutchess (Dutchess-Putnam), Elmira, Glens Falls, Ithaca, Kingston, Nassau (Nassau-Suffolk), New York City, Rochester, Syracuse, Utica (Utica-Rome), Watertown (Watertown-Fort Drum), and White Plains.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T17:59:27.000Z
The HELP (Highway Emergency Local Patrol) file provides the number of motorists assisted by month, by region, in vehicles traveling on over 1,450 miles of limited access interstate roadways, parkways, and expressways on Long Island, in New York City, the Lower Hudson Valley, Buffalo, Syracuse, Rochester, and the Albany Capital District.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-29T11:00:33.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1DYGlWJ on the New York Lottery website for past Take 5 results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-29T11:06:54.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1Cx6zvs or http://on.ny.gov/1KYjE6X on the New York Lottery website for past Daily Numbers/Win-4 results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-29T11:02:13.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1J8tPSN on the New York Lottery website for past Mega Millions results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-26T11:02:22.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1GpWiHD on the New York Lottery website for past Powerball results and payouts.
Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority (RGRTA) Percentage of Buses Running On Time: Beginning 2009data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:01:29.000Z
This dataset identifies the percentage of Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority (RGRTA) buses that are on time. On-time performance includes the percentage of buses that leave their start point or arrive at a destination within 2:59 minutes early to 5:59 minutes late.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:01:30.000Z
This dataset includes ridership for the eight transportation subsidiaries managed by the Rochester Genesee Regional Transportation Authority. Ridership includes the total number of riders, passengers or boardings.