- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Syracuse, NY was 144,405 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Syracuse, NY
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-05T22:01:22.000Z
This provides information on the location, contact persons, services provided and capacity of New York State Commission for the Blind (NYSCB) Comprehensive Service Contractors.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-27T15:29:26.000Z
This dataset includes the name and location of active Temporary Residences operating in New York State. Active Temporary Residences include only facilities that were categorized as active (i.e., hotel, motel, or cabin colony occupied by or maintained for the occupancy by 11 people or more) on the date the data was downloaded from a Department of Health database. This data also includes the date of the last inspection and violations of Subpart 7-1 of the New York State Code of Rules and Regulations that were identified during that inspection. Additionally, the data includes the Temporary Residence owner-operator, building type, number of sleeping rooms within the facility, and whether a pool, beach, or food service establishment is operated as part of the facility. The location of the Temporary Residence includes its street address, city, state, zip code, municipality, and county.