- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of West Seneca, NY was 45,197 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving West Seneca, NY
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2015-11-04T21:47:03.000Z
This is a current listing of participating State of New York Mortgage Agency (SONYMA) lenders, their main office addresses and phone numbers, their websites, the SONYMA regions they service and the regional contact phone number.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-25T22:00:26.000Z
This dataset shows the population, civilian labor force, unemployed, and unemployment rate for people aged 16 years and older by race and ethnicity in New York State and its Labor Market Regions.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-04-06T14:29:27.000Z
The New York City Work and Family Leave Survey (WFLS), conducted in March 2016, was a telephone survey of New York City residents who gave birth in 2014. Its goal was to improve understanding about the availability and accessibility of paid family leave to working parents. The WFLS also sought to describe the role that paid family leave policies play in achieving health equity for parents and children. The WFLS was made possible through funding by the U.S. Department of Labor Women’s Bureau.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-12-08T16:43:06.000Z
Contains the main body of the “Development Data Book” as of January 1, 2016. The Development Data Book lists all of the Authority's Developments alphabetically and includes information on the development identification numbers, program and construction type, number of apartments and rental rooms, population, number of buildings and stories, street boundaries, and political districts.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-07T22:02:34.000Z
Long-term Industry Projections for a 10 year time horizon are provided for the state and 10 labor market regions to provide individuals and organizations with an industry outlook.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-20T22:00:48.000Z
Short-term Industry Projections for a 2 year time horizon are provided for the state and 10 labor market regions to provide individuals and organizations with an industry outlook.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-16T22:08:19.000Z
Dataset contains monthly counts, from 2001 to present, of individuals receiving regular unemployment insurance benefits, as well as the total amount of benefits received from New York State. Data are provided for the state, 10 labor market regions, and counties. State counts can include everyone who receives benefits through New York State (including out-of-state residents) or only state residents who do so (excluding out-of-state residents). Regular unemployment insurance includes: Unemployment Insurance (UI) Compensation, Compensation for Federal Employees (UCFE), Unemployment Compensation for Ex-Service Members (UCX), Shared Work (SW) and Self Employment Assistance Program (SEAP). It excludes federal extensions and 599.2 training.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-20T22:04:35.000Z
Short-term Occupational Projections for a 2 year time horizon are provided for the state and 10 labor market regions to provide individuals and organizations with an occupational outlook to make informed decisions.