- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population density of Graham, NC was 1,447 in 2010.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Graham, NC
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-07-19T21:06:44.000Z
Contains the main body of the “Development Data Book” as of January 1, 2019. The Development Data Book lists all of the Authority's Developments alphabetically and includes information on the development identification numbers, program and construction type, number of apartments and rental rooms, population, number of buildings and stories, street boundaries, and political districts.
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-11T20:22:19.000Z
A comparison between 2012 and 2015 American Indian/Alaska Native health care coverage, IHS access, Medicaid coverage with breakdown for sex and age range
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T01:42:51.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T09:05:53.000Z
Rates Of Esophageal Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:29:37.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Mesothelioma Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T00:30:16.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Leukemia Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:32:37.000Z
Incidence Rates Of Thyroid Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API data.greensboro-nc.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-29T00:30:25.000Z
The Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program has been the starting place for law enforcement executives, students of criminal justice, researchers, members of the media, and the public at large seeking information on crime in the nation. Part I categorizes incidents in two categories: violent and property crimes. Aggravated assault, forcible rape, murder, and robbery are classified as violent crime, while burglary, larceny-theft, and motor vehicle theft are classified as property crimes. This dataset contains FBI Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Part I crime data for the last 40 years in Greensboro, North Carolina. The crime rate or index is calculated on a per 100,000 resident basis. A crime rate describes the number of crimes reported to law enforcement agencies per 100,000 residents. A crime rate is calculated by dividing the number of reported crimes by the total population; the result is multiplied by 100,000. For example, in 2013 there were 496 robberies in Greensboro and the population was 268,176 according to the SBI estimate. This equals a robbery crime rate of 185 per 100,000 general population. 496/268,176 = 0.00184953165085615 x 100,000 = 184.95
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:50:56.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States