- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of Indian Trail, NC was 36,357 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Indian Trail, NC
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-01-08T15:38:50.000Z
This dataset includes every census tract for North Carolina. Columns include population of each race and the number of those within each race living in poverty. To be considered "concentrated" poverty, that census tract must have at least 40% of its population living below the poverty line
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:41:47.000Z
Contains data on the poverty rate by age group, gender, and race/ethnicity for the United States, North Carolina, and NC's major urban counties (Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Mecklenburg, and Wake) from 2006 to 2014.
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-11T20:22:19.000Z
A comparison between 2012 and 2015 American Indian/Alaska Native health care coverage, IHS access, Medicaid coverage with breakdown for sex and age range