- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Grants Pass, OR was 36,776 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Grants Pass, OR
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-10T19:40:23.000Z
Annual grants or loans from the Oregon Innovation Council (Oregon InC) under ORS 284.735 (Oregon Commercialization Research Fund) or ORS 284.742 (Oregon Innovation Fund). For more information visit www.oregon4biz.com/Innovate-&-Create/Oregon-InC/About/
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-02-06T20:50:54.000Z
Population Data from Portland State University Center for Population Research
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-04T06:50:57.000Z
Grants Approved from July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017 (Fiscal Year 2017). For more information go to: http://www.oregon.gov/transparency/Pages/expenditures.aspx#Energy_Related_-_Tax_Expenditures_. For questions regarding the Energy Incentive Program (EIP) and renewable energy development grants, please contact: Rachel Wray, Oregon Department of Energy.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-04T06:56:16.000Z
During the 2017 Legislative Session HB 2946 was passed. This composite report includes links to data and information from Oregon Universities. For more information go to: http://www.oregon.gov/transparency/Pages/Higher_Education.aspx.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-12T06:37:04.000Z
Oregon County Expenditures of State Lottery Funds Reporting: Data Required under House Bill 3188 (2011) https://www.oregonlegislature.gov/bills_laws/lawsstatutes/2011orLaw0385.html. The Oregon Legislature passed House Bill 3188 during the 2011 Legislative Session. The Bill requires the 36 Oregon Counties to report on a variety of expenditure information, related to the use of Lottery Funds for the purposes of economic development. For more information, see the Oregon Transparency Website. http://www.oregon.gov/transparency/Pages/expenditures.aspx For questions about this report, please contact Mckenzie Farrell (firstname.lastname@example.org) Member Services and Communications Manager for Association of Oregon Counties
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-05-02T18:06:39.000Z
The Certified Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is required by law to be completed every fiscal year by Oregon cities and submitted to the Oregon Department of State.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-03T20:42:19.000Z
The Oregon Department of Agriculture's fertilizer research and development program provides grant monies for field level projects that address the interactions of fertilizers, agricultural minerals, and agricultural amendments with ground or surface water. Since 1990, the program has provided over 1.9 million dollars for 90+ projects dealing with a wide variety of Oregon crops throughout the state. All funds distributed are generated through fertilizer, agricultural mineral, and agricultural amendments product sales.