- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of Harrisburg, PA was 19.60% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Harrisburg, PA
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-29T14:30:42.000Z
View annual counts of overdose deaths for 2017 and provisional estimates of annual counts of overdose deaths for 2018 generated from preliminary 2018 mortality data as of 3/2019. Overdose Deaths are classified using the International Classification of Diseases (COD), Tenth Revision (ICD–10). Drug-poisoning deaths are identified using underlying cause-of-death codes X40–X44, X60–X64, X85, and Y10–Y14, and include - R99 when the Injury Description indicates an overdose death. - X49 when literal COD is Mixed or Combined or Multiple Substance Toxicity, as these are likely drug overdoses - X47 when substance indicated is difluoroethane, alone or in combination with other drugs - Source Pennsylvania Prescription Drug Monitoring Program*. * These data were supplied by the Bureau of Health Statistics and Registries, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. The Bureau of Health Statistics and Registries speciﬁcally disclaims responsibility for any analyses, interpretations or conclusions.