- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population rate of change of Philadelphia, PA was 0.62% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Philadelphia, PA
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-23T20:40:06.000Z
This data contains information regarding Naloxone distributed statewide through the Naloxone for First Responders program. The dataset includes the number of doses of naloxone that have been distributed to each county, the number of doses used, the number of individuals on whom naloxone was used and the number of overdose reversals. In addition, those same datapoints are separated out by the type of first responders who have received and/or used naloxone.