- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
The number of employees of West Chester, PA was 938 for business and finance in 2018.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving West Chester, PA
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-06T18:32:14.000Z
The Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW) dataset provides information about the number of establishments within a geographic area by industry as well as the average number of employees and average weekly wages paid. QCEW is the universe of employment covered under Pennsylvania’s unemployment insurance laws. QCEW employment is based on the location of the position not where the person resides.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-13T21:08:49.000Z
Represents a comprehensive collection of occupational wage data available for Pennsylvania. Data are collected through the Occupational Employment Statistics program in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics. Occupational wage information can be used as a reference by educators, PACareerLink® staff, career counselors, Workforce Development Boards, economic developers, program planners, and others. Technical Note Occupational wages do not represent a time series. Due to the prescribed production methodology, current occupational wages are not comparable to previously published occupational wages.