- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of York, PA was 11.70% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving York, PA
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-16T19:49:26.000Z
This dataset contains death counts and percent by county, region, and place of death. For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:36:47.000Z
Percent Of Children Tested Annual Blood Lead Levels All States
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-01T20:56:46.000Z
The individual Provider Network Data displays information on individuals participating in health plan networks. Plan network data is collected from Medicaid, Commercial, and Exchange plans on a quarterly basis by the Department of Health, including managed care plans, as well as PPO/EPO plans.