- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population density of Gaffney, SC was 1,505 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Gaffney, SC
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2020-02-08T01:20:25.000Z
Contains the main body of the “Development Data Book” as of January 1, 2019. The Development Data Book lists all of the Authority's Developments alphabetically and includes information on the development identification numbers, program and construction type, number of apartments and rental rooms, population, number of buildings and stories, street boundaries, and political districts.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T01:42:51.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:29:37.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Mesothelioma Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T00:30:16.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Leukemia Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T09:05:53.000Z
Rates Of Esophageal Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:50:56.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-06T23:13:12.000Z
Emissions from passenger vehicles and trucks are estimated based on VMT by vehicle type. VMT for each jurisdiction is estimated using trip-based travel forecasting models developed by Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG). SCAG’s regional travel demand model analyzes transportation network and socioeconomic data such as population, household, and employment, to forecast daily vehicle trips for each traffic analysis zone (TAZ). Model outputs include: • Vehicle trips by type: including cars, light trucks, medium duty trucks, heavy duty trucks, and transit vehicles • Vehicle trip lengths by trip purpose • Vehicle trip origins and destinations Based on vehicle trips analysis, VMT calculations are performed for all cities within LA County (except for the City of Avalon), including unincorporated areas that are under direct County control. Using CARB Emissions Factors (EMFAC) model, CO2 and N2O emissions are estimated by multiplying emissions rates with vehicle activity data in all cities and unincorporated areas within the South Coast (SC) sub-area and the Mojave Desert (MD) sub-area. Sub-area emissions are then disaggregated based on speed bin by time of day and vehicle profile to estimate GHG emissions from into passenger vehicle and heavy duty trucks.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T01:50:56.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Non- Hodgkins Lymphoma Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T20:58:05.000Z
Age Adjusted Incidence Rates Of Bladder Cancer Per 100,000 All States