- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of Goose Creek, SC was 26.80% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Goose Creek, SC
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2015-12-07T15:18:02.000Z
This data set provides the water quality classifications of New York State's lakes, rivers, streams and ponds, collectively referred to as waterbodies. All water bodies in the state are provided a water quality classification based on existing, or expected best usage, of each waterbody or waterbody segment. Under New York State's Environmental Conservation Law (ECL), Title 5 of Article 15, certain waters of the state are protected on the basis of their classification. Streams and small waterbodies located in the course of a stream that are designated as C (T) or higher (i.e., C (TS), B, or A) are collectively referred to as "protected streams."