- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population density of Rapid City, SD was 1,307 in 2016.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Rapid City, SD
- API dashboard.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2018-06-07T20:40:20.000Z
Infrastructure Density looks at the City’s efficiency in providing infrastructure. It is calculated as a ratio of the city’s population divided by the quantity of infrastructure assets. The quantity of infrastructure assets is represented by the total estimated length of the following: • Arterial, collector and local roads (centre-line kilometres) • Alleys (kilometres) • Sidewalks (kilometres) • Sanitary, storm and combined sewers (kilometres)
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-10-05T20:23:46.000Z
The New York City Work and Family Leave Survey (WFLS), conducted in March 2016, was a telephone survey of New York City residents who gave birth in 2014. Its goal was to improve understanding about the availability and accessibility of paid family leave to working parents. The WFLS also sought to describe the role that paid family leave policies play in achieving health equity for parents and children. The WFLS was made possible through funding by the U.S. Department of Labor Women’s Bureau.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-30T13:28:27.000Z
Find key information on library systems around the United States.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing.<br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at <a href="https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data">https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data</a>
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T23:28:50.000Z
Data containing municipal wastewater treatment plant design other features, with data current through the most recent survey.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-29T22:50:53.000Z
Longitudinal file of key variables from the Public Libraries Survey, 1992-2016. These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in certain years. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. Download individual annual PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data.