- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
The number of employees of Rapid City, SD was 1,148 for business and finance in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Rapid City, SD
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:09:17.000Z
The New York City Work and Family Leave Survey (WFLS), conducted in March 2016, was a telephone survey of New York City residents who gave birth in 2014. Its goal was to improve understanding about the availability and accessibility of paid family leave to working parents. The WFLS also sought to describe the role that paid family leave policies play in achieving health equity for parents and children. The WFLS was made possible through funding by the U.S. Department of Labor Women’s Bureau.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-20T13:38:12.000Z
Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services mission is to provide expert, individualized services to Iowans with disabilities to achieve their independence through successful employment and economic support. This dataset provides information on closed cases where the individual received services from IVRC. Data includes cases closed after October 1, 2008.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-28T18:09:25.000Z
Listing of 2017 public and private school entities.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-21T18:23:49.000Z
Listing of 2018 public and private school entities.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T23:28:50.000Z
Data containing municipal wastewater treatment plant design other features, with data current through the most recent survey.
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-21T23:13:21.000Z
The 2017 San Diego County Preparedness Survey, commissioned by the County of San Diego Office of Emergency Services and developed and conducted by Integrated Solutions Consulting, surveyed a random sample of 60,000 San Diego County residents over the age of 18. 1,075 residents completed the survey to offer results that were within a 95% confidence level with a confidence interval of 3%.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-30T13:28:27.000Z
Find key information on library systems around the United States.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing.<br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at <a href="https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data">https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data</a>
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-29T22:50:53.000Z
Longitudinal file of key variables from the Public Libraries Survey, 1992-2016. These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in certain years. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. Download individual annual PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data.