- What is the Water Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The land area of Nashville-Davidson, TN was 475 in 2018.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving Nashville-Davidson, TN
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2021-01-27T08:29:27.000Z
Details of service requests to hubNashville, Metro Nashville government's comprehensive customer service system. Residents or visitors can connect with a Metro representative to request services, share feedback, or ask questions by calling 311 (615-862-5000 if out of county when making the call) or by visiting https://hub.nashville.gov.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-08-16T14:21:11.000Z
A volunteer-conducted survey of family & community cemeteries in Davidson County, TN. Data set includes site photos of cemeteries, and individual photos of identifiable graves.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-29T17:42:03.000Z
This information provides the locations of Sexually Oriented businesses that are permitted in Metro Nashville/Davidson County.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2021-01-27T11:00:06.000Z
Details of building permits approved and issued by Metro Codes over a rolling three-year period.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2021-01-27T13:01:09.000Z
Details about Metro Nashville Police Department reported incidents. An incident is defined as one or more crimes committed by an individual or a group of individuals acting in concert and at the same time and place.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2021-01-27T15:12:40.000Z
Details about emergency and non-emergency calls for Metro Nashville Police Department service received by the Emergency Communications Center.
- API internal.chattadata.org | Last Updated 2020-10-10T05:10:05.000Z
Updated daily from the Hamilton County Health Department. Data downloaded from Houser, Jesse A. “Hamilton County, Tennessee COVID-19 Dataset.” COVID-19 in Hamilton County, TN, 2020, sites.google.com/view/hamiltoncounty-tn-covid19/data
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2021-01-25T11:00:56.000Z
Active (valid / in process) issued Right-of-Way (ROW) permits for partial or full street, lane, or sidewalk closures, sidewalk cafes, excavations, driveway construction, or construction trailers/dumpsters in Davidson County. These permits may be related to construction projects, special events, films, or parades.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-29T17:45:05.000Z
Tornado Siren locations in Nashville/Davidson County.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-15T17:49:03.000Z
A listing of large-scale, site-specific publicly accessible artwork in Nashville.