- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population density of Nashville-Davidson, TN was 1,377 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Nashville-Davidson, TN
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-08-16T14:21:11.000Z
A volunteer-conducted survey of family & community cemeteries in Davidson County, TN. Data set includes site photos of cemeteries, and individual photos of identifiable graves.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-13T20:58:04.000Z
This data presents hubNashville’s (Community Response Management) PIP Budget for FY18. hubNashville is a one stop shop for Metro services. Residents or visitors can connect with a Metro representative to request services, share feedback, or ask questions by calling 311 within Davidson County, 615-862-5000 if out of county when making the call, or by visiting hub.Nashville.gov.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-12T19:12:21.000Z
This data presents the Our Nashville PIP Budget for FY18. Our Nashville is a student-produced series for Nashville Education, Community and Arts Television (NECAT) that builds career skills in production and broadcasting for Metro Nashville high schools students while highlighting local non-profit organizations and informing residents about the valuable services and opportunities provided.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-31T21:35:16.000Z
This data presents the Bridge PIP Budget for FY18. The Bridge facility offers space for the very best approaches to juvenile assessment and rehabilitation, a place where kids and families a can find guidance and opportunities instead of struggling through a court visit.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-01T00:50:26.000Z
This data presents the Nashville Career Readiness Partnership PIP Budget for FY18. Nashville Career Readiness Partnership (NCRP) helps prepare local workers to qualify for jobs and to develop careers in construction, hospitality and healthcare.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-09T20:21:56.000Z
Restorative Justice and the Arts program is designed to connect teaching artists with tools to enhance artistic practice to serve court-involved youth – and to connect youth who have been involved in the Juvenile Court system with creative pathways that support resiliency and well-being.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-19T08:19:22.000Z
Details of service requests to hubNashville, Metro Nashville government's comprehensive customer service system. Residents or visitors can connect with a Metro representative to request services, share feedback, or ask questions by calling 311 (615-862-5000 if out of county when making the call) or by visiting https://hub.nashville.gov.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-31T21:36:20.000Z
This data presents the Steering Clear PIP Budget for FY18. Steer Clear consolidates Metro Nashville Government efforts to remove barriers, particularly financial barriers, to drivers’ retention of licenses. Instead of arresting drivers or seeking payment of exorbitant fines, Metro Nashville Government will instead offer public service or driver education programs.
- API performance.franklintn.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-14T19:27:01.000Z
A variety of economic indicators, financial indicators and measurements for the overall health of the economy in Franklin.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-31T23:00:11.000Z
This data presents the Minority Enterprise Growth and Needs (MEGAN) PIP Budget for FY18. MEGAN will provide comprehensive demographic information about Nashville’s Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) community, identify barriers to growth and practical steps to eradicate barriers and promote MBE growth.