- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of Cedar Park, TX was 46.90% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Cedar Park, TX
- API data.cstx.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-29T16:41:18.000Z
Conducted by National Service Research. Participants rated various city services, quality of life issues, community characteristics, and project priorities.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-13T23:00:38.000Z
Resolution No. 20131024-084 directed the City Manager to “ . . . conduct facilitated discussions . . . about Asian American quality of life issues in Austin; to produce a Community Scorecard; to develop strategies to address the findings of Asian-American Health Assessment, the facilitated discussions, and the Community Scorecard; and to report back . . . with recommendations for enhanced or new City programs and practices.” For more information: marion.sanchez@AustinTexas.gov., https://asianlifeatx.bloomfire.com/, http://austintexas.gov/asianlifeaustin, https://www.facebook.com/AsianLifeATX.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-16T20:24:25.000Z
This dataset contains all income-restricted housing within the Austin Full Purpose and into the 5-mile Extra Territorial Jurisdiction. This includes properties funded by the City of Austin along with the Housing Authority City of Austin, Housing Authority of Travis County, and Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs. Some properties may be funded by more than one entity. The property attributes are intended to help Austin residents find income-restricted housing that best suits their needs. The dataset is connected to the affordable housing data hub which is consistently updated with the most current property information. A Feature Manipulation Engine Script pulls a new dataset to the Open Data Portal on a daily basis.