- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Cedar Park, TX was $42,444 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Cedar Park, TX
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-30T11:59:33.000Z
City of Austin current budget fiscal year Operating Budget showing budget versus expenditures. This budget is at the Fund, Department, Unit level. This data set includes a build date and will be updated on a quarterly basis. The data contained in this data set is for informational purposes. Certain Austin Energy budget items have been excluded as competitive matters under Texas Government Code Section 552.133 and City Council Resolution 20051201-002. The comparison of actual expenditures to budget may appear inconsistent. That is because base wages for personnel are fully budgeted in the expense categories regular wages—full-time, regular wages—part-time or regular wages—civil service. The budget does not assume expenditure levels for the various leave categories, such as sick pay, vacation pay, or jury leave. However, actual expenses for various leave categories are recorded based on timesheet coding. The result is that actual expenditures for regular wages are spread across multiple expense categories while the budget is shown in one expense category. Personnel savings is budgeted to account for the likely savings in personnel costs generated through attrition. However, the savings is realized in the expense categories regular wages—full-time, regular wages—part-time and regular wages—civil service. Therefore, the actual expenditures in the personnel savings expense category will always be zero.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-21T22:15:14.000Z
Resolution No. 20131024-084 directed the City Manager to “ . . . conduct facilitated discussions . . . about Asian American quality of life issues in Austin; to produce a Community Scorecard; to develop strategies to address the findings of Asian-American Health Assessment, the facilitated discussions, and the Community Scorecard; and to report back . . . with recommendations for enhanced or new City programs and practices.” For more information: marion.sanchez@AustinTexas.gov., https://asianlifeatx.bloomfire.com/, http://austintexas.gov/asianlifeaustin, https://www.facebook.com/AsianLifeATX.