- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population rate of change of College Station, TX was 3.50% in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving College Station, TX
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-23T15:47:15.000Z
Hard copies of plans and drawings from the City of Austin, Austin Independent School District, Austin Community College, Travis County, University of Texas at Austin, University of Texas Systems, and Capital Metro available in SMBR's Plan Room.
- API data.cstx.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-29T16:41:18.000Z
Conducted by National Service Research. Participants rated various city services, quality of life issues, community characteristics, and project priorities.
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-20T14:43:03.000Z
The data in this repository were collected from the San Diego, California testbed, namely, I-15 from the interchange with SR-78 in the north to the interchange with SR-163 in the south, along the mainline and at the entrance ramps. This file contains information on the field observation and simulation results for speed profile from the Dallas, Texas testbed. The time reported for the speed profiles are between 2:00PM to 8:00PM in increments of 10 minutes.