- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of New Braunfels, TX was 30.60% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving New Braunfels, TX
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-22T20:35:36.000Z
An economic indicator is a statistic about an economic activity, and they allow analysis of economic performance and predictions of current and future economic performance. The TX Comptroller’s Key Economic Indicators includes such measures for TX & the US employment and unemployment, consumer confidence, price inflation, housing data, etc.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API data.cstx.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-29T16:41:18.000Z
Conducted by National Service Research. Participants rated various city services, quality of life issues, community characteristics, and project priorities.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:36:47.000Z
Percent Of Children Tested Annual Blood Lead Levels All States
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-23T22:26:39.000Z
This table lists any credit, interest, rebate, refund, reimbursement, or return of a deposit fee resulting from the use of a political contribution or an asset purchased with a political contribution reported on the Texas Ethics Commission C/OH Form, Schedule K. For more information about credits, please visit the Texas Ethic Commission's instruction guide here: https://www.ethics.state.tx.us/forms/COH_ins.pdf
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-21T22:15:14.000Z
Resolution No. 20131024-084 directed the City Manager to “ . . . conduct facilitated discussions . . . about Asian American quality of life issues in Austin; to produce a Community Scorecard; to develop strategies to address the findings of Asian-American Health Assessment, the facilitated discussions, and the Community Scorecard; and to report back . . . with recommendations for enhanced or new City programs and practices.” For more information: marion.sanchez@AustinTexas.gov., https://asianlifeatx.bloomfire.com/, http://austintexas.gov/asianlifeaustin, https://www.facebook.com/AsianLifeATX.