- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of New Braunfels, TX was $31,844 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving New Braunfels, TX
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-18T22:27:16.000Z
This table lists any credit, interest, rebate, refund, reimbursement, or return of a deposit fee resulting from the use of a political contribution or an asset purchased with a political contribution reported on the Texas Ethics Commission C/OH Form, Schedule K. For more information about credits, please visit the Texas Ethic Commission's instruction guide here: https://www.ethics.state.tx.us/forms/COH_ins.pdf
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-16T20:11:34.000Z
Capital improvement expenditures include upgrades to the Distribution and Transmission system such as new substations and transformers. They also include expenditures to build or upgrade power plants, new or upgraded chillers, new or upgraded facilities, and information technology infrastructure. All of these expenditures result in assets for the utility that become part of the rate base. Funding for CIP projects includes both current revenue and short-term debt or commercial paper which is eventually rolled into long-term bonds with a life of 30 years.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-07T15:48:11.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-21T22:15:14.000Z
Resolution No. 20131024-084 directed the City Manager to “ . . . conduct facilitated discussions . . . about Asian American quality of life issues in Austin; to produce a Community Scorecard; to develop strategies to address the findings of Asian-American Health Assessment, the facilitated discussions, and the Community Scorecard; and to report back . . . with recommendations for enhanced or new City programs and practices.” For more information: marion.sanchez@AustinTexas.gov., https://asianlifeatx.bloomfire.com/, http://austintexas.gov/asianlifeaustin, https://www.facebook.com/AsianLifeATX.