- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population rate of change of Spring, TX was 3.97% in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Spring, TX
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-12T22:52:31.000Z
Observations of Barton Springs Salamanders at Austin's Barton Springs (a complex of several springs) with abundance as observed by size classes with several covariates. Discharge data from USGS: https://waterdata.usgs.gov/tx/nwis/uv/?site_no=08155500&PARAmeter_cd=00065,00060